Students Returning to Class in Shaw After Fire

SHAW, MS (Ben Caxton) — Students will return to classes at Shaw High School today after having most of last week off. A computer lab fire sent students home Tuesday morning. Investigators believe an electrical fire started in a central server box and spread to a number of plugs before burning a few computer monitors and causing smoke damage in other parts of the school. No one was injured and the blaze was contained to the computer lab.

 


Be the first to comment on "Students Returning to Class in Shaw After Fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*