BREAKING

Oh, Dear! Vicar Sets Himself on Fire for Jesus.

PLYMOUTH, ENGLAND (Ben Caxton) — Accidentally setting yourself on fire is apparently another one of the possible drawbacks to being quarantined at home for the COVID-19 Coronavirus. One English vicar felt the heat while recording his first “virtual” service when he accidentally set his arm on fire with a church candle. 61-year-old Simon Beach of St Budeaux Parish Church in Plymouth was not harmed during the mishap. In the video, Mr. Beach is seen leaning in to deliver the final part of his sermon before exclaiming calmly: “Oh dear, I’ve just caught fire.” He said he had been teased by fellow vicars, who joked about “being on fire for Jesus” and telling him that he “should have waited for Pentecost.”

 


Be the first to comment on "Oh, Dear! Vicar Sets Himself on Fire for Jesus."

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*