Indianola Home Destroyed in Fire

(Indianola, MS) — Not much is left of an Indianola home after an early morning fire. Firefighters were called to a home on Lincoln Avenue just before 1 a.m. yesterday and when they arrived, the home was completely engulfed in flames. They quickly put the fire out but had to return later that morning after the blaze rekindled. The Indianola Fire Department says that a faulty gas meter was the cause of the blaze. No word on if anyone was living in the home at the time.


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Indianola Home Destroyed in Fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*