Greenville fire officials blame space heater for fire

Chicot Memorial

Greenville fire officials say it was a space heater left unattended in a laundry room that sparked a fire that damaged a home on Causey Drive on Sunday. Officials say residents of the property were trying to keep puppies in the room warm. The puppies survived the fire.


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Greenville fire officials blame space heater for fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*