Greenville Fire Leaves One Man In The Hospital

One man was seriously burned in an early Sunday morning fire. photo credit Delta Daily News.

 

GREENVILLE, MS (Ben Caxton) — Greenville Fire Department units were dispatch to the sit of what appeared to be a rubbish fire early Sunday morning. Instead, they found three occupants of a workshop and tool shed outside, with one of the men severely burned. The fire was reported just before 2:00 am Sunday in the 100 block of Crescent Street in Greenville. Once the fire had been extinguished investigators discovered that what they thought was rubbish engulfed in flames was actually an 8×10 storage room being used as a dwelling by one of the men. The occupant of the storage shed suffered severe burns and was sent to Delta Regional Medical Center for treatment. The other two were apparently living in the adjoining workshop. Greenville FD says the fire started with a faulty electrical extension cord running from the workshop to the storage building.

 


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Greenville Fire Leaves One Man In The Hospital"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*