Four Cleveland residents are homeless following a house fire

Chicot Memorial

Cleveland Volunteer Firefighters responded to a mobile home fire that was already engulfed in flames when they arrived just before noon on Sunday. The occupant Bobby McKnight said he was cooking when he smelled the smoke. After a while he realized the smoke was coming from the back of the house. Fire fighters were able to keep the blaze from spreading but not unable to save their home. The four residents got out of their North Bayou road home and were not injured but all they had left was smoldering ruins


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Four Cleveland residents are homeless following a house fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*