Flames Fanned by Faulty Fan at Clarksdale Resturant

Chicot Memorial

CLARKSDALE, MS (Ben Caxton) — A faulty exhaust fan started a fire at a local restaurant this week, but no one was injured and business was uninterrupted. Clarksdale fire crews responded to Atzimba Mexican Restaurant Tuesday morning and had the blaze extinguished in about five minutes. Kitchen employees said the fan made noise and ashes fell through the ventilation system shortly after they arrived to work.

 


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Flames Fanned by Faulty Fan at Clarksdale Resturant"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*