Firefighters Find Fryer Fire at Greenville Sonics

GREENVILLE, MS (Ben Caxton) — A fryer fire caused a small blaze at a local Greenville fast food restaurant. Firefighters were called to Sonic on U.S. Highway 82 to find that the flames had been extinguished by an employee by the time they arrived on scene. No damages was reported and no one was injured. Crews used fans to clear residual smoke from the building.

 


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Firefighters Find Fryer Fire at Greenville Sonics"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*