Fire Claims Another Mississippi Life Thursday

 

CALHOUN CITY (Ben Caxton) — An oil filled space heater sparked a deadly blaze that destroyed a home and led to the death of an elderly Calhoun City resident early yesterday. Firefighters were called to a home on County Road 306 around 7:15am and arrived to find the house already engulfed in flames. After the fire was brought under control responders discovered the body of 77 year old David Wall. The Calhoun County Coroner found that Wall died of smoke inhalation. The state fire marshal says that an oil filled electric space heater in a bathroom was the cause of the deadly fire.


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Fire Claims Another Mississippi Life Thursday"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*