Fatal Greenville Fire believed to be Started by Candles

Chicot Memorial


(Greenville, MS)- The Greenville Fire Department and several other agencies are currently investigating the fatal fire that took the life of two young girls this week, ages 1 and three. Fire Chief Ruben Brown says there was no electricity or gas at the home during the fire and says there is a high possibility that the fire was started by candles.


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Fatal Greenville Fire believed to be Started by Candles"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*