Cell Phone Damages Greenville Home in Fire

Chicot Memorial

GREENVILLE, MS (Ben Caxton) — A Thursday night fire that damaged a Greenville home has been attributed to an overheating cell phone. The fire broke out just after 10:00 PM on Valentines Day in the 1300 block of South All Saints Circle. Firefighters saw heavy smoke coming from the bedroom window of a home when they arrived. The home was occupied at the time the blaze started but everyone inside was able escape unharmed. The bedroom sustained heavy smoke, heat and water damage. Investigators say the fire was started by over-heated cell phone that was left charging on a bed.

 


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Be the first to comment on "Cell Phone Damages Greenville Home in Fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*