2-Year-Old Dies At Madison County Sam’s Club

Chicot Memorial


MADISON, MS (Ben Caxton) — A medical emergency at a Madison Sam’s club ended up in the death of a two-year-old boy. Police officers, the Fire Department, and an ambulance were called to the store for help Monday morning. The toddler was transported to UMMC where he was pronounced dead. Authorities are not releasing any other details at this time.



Be the first to comment on "2-Year-Old Dies At Madison County Sam’s Club"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.